Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4th, 2012: 343 days to go

My original plan with this blog was to write a new entry every day for 365 days. I should have started on December 12, 2011. 
It is January 4, 2012.


My name is Cassandra, and I am a huge procrastinator.


I'm also getting married on December 12th, 2012. Most people who know my fiance and I are happy about the decision we've made to take the "next step" in our relationship. I'm enjoying the planning process so far- research, budgets, phone calls, and lots and lots of daydreaming.


This blog will (hopefully) help me organize all of those dreams into the day that will change my entire life. I can't promise that I will always be concise, but I thank anyone who takes the time to read this and offer advice, support, or insight. My family is growing more and more every day, and I couldn't be more grateful to everyone who is a part of it. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment